Amazon Prime Video’s Keep It Real features Kanan Gill and his special comedy gig in front of a live audience. In this one-hour-long episode, Kanan Gill jests about various subjects. These start from his childhood encounters to cows, driving classes, romance and even The Constitution of India. Further, he cracks the audience with his rib-tickling takes on each of these subjects.
Hence, let’s have a look at some of his best one-liners and punchlines from the show:
- Stating the privilege of every younger sibling:
2. While speaking the bitter truth to the only child:
3. The chronicles of Engineering colleges:
4. Apt much?
5. Calling out the vague ideals of Bollywood:
6. Normalizing masculinity like it should be:
7. Seriously, what injury?
8. Lastly, defining millennial’s idea of love:
Humor is spontaneous and cannot be forced. However, Kanan definitely knows how to Keep It Real.
Check out our YouTube Channel: